Website of the organizer and Facebook page
Purpose of the Forum is:
- to create professional communication platform for open public discussion by the governmental authorities’ representatives, international organizations and Ukrainian companies for a new level of the defense and security market development;
- to draw the attention of international investors to the market potential of defense and security in Ukraine with the purpose to attract foreign investments in the sector;
- to inform Ukrainian business on the opportunities of cooperation in the field of defense and security with the state-owned enterprises, and also on the funding opportunities from national and international financial institutions.
- representatives of the top-100 Ukrainian and international companies in the field of defense and security;
- representatives of government agencies and international organizations;
- representatives of Ukrainian defense and security sector manufacturers;
- foreign investors in the defense and security sector of Ukraine;
- representatives of IFC and Ukrainian commercial banks;
- representatives of foreign Embassies (security attaché);
- representatives of consulting companies;
- representatives of international and Ukrainian media.
- First international forum on defense and security issues in Ukraine with focus on the investment opportunities of the defense and security market of Ukraine;
- 1-on-1 meetings between investors and Ukrainian companies of defense and security market;
- Online broadcast of the forum panel discussions with simultaneous translation;
- Within the event, it is planned to create the catalogue of investment projects of Ukrainian public and private organizations of the defense and security sector. The catalogue will be published in open access on the web pages of the event and media partners;
- Exclusive presentation of the investment catalogue will be also performed during 9 international forums «Invest & Trade in Ukraine», organized by A7 CONFERENCES in Dubai, Toronto, Warsaw, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Almaty, Tel Aviv and New York during 2016);
- Press conference with key-note speakers of the forum.
T: +38 044 227 27 77
T: +1 212 532 86 00